Meet Our Staff
Joy – Insurance Coordinator
- Born and Raised: Pittsburgh, PA
- Education: Penn State University
- Favorite Quote: “Begin each day with a grateful heart”
- When not working: I am usually on a softball field or running my girls around!
- Bet you didn’t know: I used to work at a pet store!!
Julie- Treatment Coordinator
- Born and Raised: Columbus, Ohio my whole life, Go Bucks!
- Education: BA Communications, The Ohio State University
- Favorite Quote: “Dreams and fears both need to be fed”
- When not working: I love working out, being involved in my community chorus and walking my adorable doggies Dexter and Rocky.
- Bet you didn’t know: I sang in Carnegie Hall!
Megan – Scheduling Coordinator
- Born and Raised: LaRue, OH
- Education: First Impressions Dental Assisting, 2013
- Favorite Quote: “Life’s not the breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away” – George Strait
- When not working: I am camping, fishing and hunting!
- Bet you didn’t know: I collect all things Shirley Temple!
Kandie- Registered Dental Hygienist
Kandie is a 1988 graduate of The Ohio State University. She has a Bachelor of Science in Education and Dental Hygiene. Kandie’s passion for dentistry shines with the patients she has treated for the past 27 years. When she is not at work, she enjoys spending time with her husband, family, friends, and cats, Lexi and Kaley. Golfing and Gardening take up most of her spare time in the warmer months.
Jenny- Registered Dental Hygienist
- Born and Raised: Kettering, OH. GO ALTER KNIGHTS!
- Education: The Ohio State University, B.S. in Dental Hygiene and Sociology
- Favorite Quote: “Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.” – Ellen Degeneres
- When not working: I am spending time with my family and enjoying sailing and camping!
- Bet you didn’t know: I am great at baton twirling!!
Angie- Registered Dental Hygienist
Angie was born and raised in Ohio. She graduated from West Liberty University, WV in 2005 with a Bachelors of Science in Dental Hygiene. She has practiced in PA and CO during her career and has since moved back to Ohio. She is thrilled to be back in the BUCKEYE STATE with family and friends. Angie lives in Powell with her husband and two young children who she loves to spend all her free time with. Outside of work she loves to stay active and enjoys biking, hiking and camping!
Sharon – Dental Assistant
Sharon went to Paul C. Hayes for her dental assistant training. She has been working in the dental field for thirty years. Sharon and her husband Steve have two daughters and four grandchildren. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family and friends. Sharon also likes movies and traveling.
Kaylee – Dental Assistant
Kaylee graduated from Everest Institute in 2014 with a certificate in dental assisting. Since her graduation, she has enjoyed learning and expanding her dental knowledge at Legacy Family Dental. She Plans on going back to school to further her education as an EFDA. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, camping, scrapbooking, and being a part of her church family!
Austin – Dental Assistant
- Born and Raised: Marion Ohio
- Education: First Impressions Dental Assisting
- Favorite Quote: “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up” – Dean Karnazes
- When not working: I love to run and stay active
Call today to schedule an appointment: Dublin Office Phone Number (614) 336-7643.